Content Marketing World 2022 is quickly approaching, and industry leaders from coast to coast are kicking into high gear. But with over 2,000 expected attendees and more than 150 speakers sharing insights over the course of just a couple of days, how will you choose which sessions to attend? Have no fear, we’ve compiled a list highlighting some of the sessions you won’t want to miss at this year’s conference.
❔ Heading to CMWorld 2022? Book a time to chat with us.
Led by keynote speakers Kim Olsen (Chief Communications Officer, Land O’Lakes), Jessica Bergmann (VP of Content Marketing, Salesforce), and Hassan Minhaj (Comedian, Actor, and Writer), among others, this year’s installment of Content Marketing World is set to be one of the biggest yet. Take a look at the talks you won’t want to miss in order to make the most of one of content marketing’s hottest annual events.
Scaling SEO Campaigns in 2022: A Behind the Scenes Look at How Great Brands Achieve Massive Organic Traffic
- WHO: Dale Bertrand (Content and SEO Strategist, Fire&Spark)
- WHAT: Scaling SEO Campaigns in 2022: A Behind the Scenes Look at How Great Brands Achieve Massive Organic Traffic
- WHEN: Wednesday, September 14 @ 12:20 – 12:50pm ET
- WHY: Drawing on real-life examples and interviews with top brands like Kraft, HP, and IBM, Bertrand — a 20-year SEO marketing veteran — will share research and takeaways on how to generate massive organic traffic at scale. Be sure to tune in for a step-by-step framework and growth-specific strategies from global leaders who’ve achieved proven results time and time again.
Everyone is a Researcher (The Growth Mindset)
- WHO: Marc Majers (Lead UX Researcher, Progressive), Tony Turner (UX Researcher, Meta)
- WHAT: Everyone is a Researcher (The Growth Mindset)
- WHEN: Wednesday, September 14 @ 1 – 1:30pm ET
- WHY: The authors of “Make Your Customers Dance: The Key to User Experience is Knowing Your Audience” are here to share their secret sauce. They’ll be diving into the particulars and importance of deep research as a competitive advantage for brands seeking success across industries. Their breakdown of best practices will include learning how to ask the right questions and formulate follow-ups, analyzing results, and making predictions within a greater growth mindset.
Radical Transparency: A Pfizer Masterclass in Developing Earned Trust
- WHO: Ellen Gerstein (Senior Director Digital Communications, Pfizer), Robin Re (VP Marketing, Industry Dive)
- WHAT: Radical Transparency: A Pfizer Masterclass in Developing Earned Trust
- WHEN: Thursday, September 15 @ 11:40am – 12:10pm ET
- WHY: In this applicable session, you’ll learn how a pharmaceutical and biotech giant breaks through uncertainty and skepticism to build long-lasting, sustainable relationships with their audience. Gerstein will share her insights on how to handle hot topics and break down complex issues, all while building brand trust.
📚 Related Reading: 3 Ways Brands Can Build Trust for the Post-COVID World
Ahead of the Trends: Tapping Emerging Forms of Content to Freshen Your Content Mix and Captivate Your Customers
- WHO: Kelly Johnson (Senior Director of Content Strategy, Lever.co), Amy Higgins (Senior Director, Content Strategy, Twilio), Jessica Bergmann (VP, Content Strategy & Customer Marketing, Salesforce), Alison Jarris (Global Demand Content Marketing Lead, Google Cloud, Google), and Nisha Menezes (Principal Content Strategist, Atlassian)
- WHAT: Ahead of the Trends: Tapping Emerging Forms of Content to Freshen Your Content Mix and Captivate Your Customers
- WHEN: Wednesday, September 14 @ 2:20 – 2:50pm ET
- WHY: Don’t miss this woman-led panel of pioneering industry leaders. They’ll discuss how to leverage new content mediums and what marketers can do to level-up for 2023. Topics will include the ongoing need for a content hub or online publication, emerging areas and opportunities for content development, and the rise of experimental content efforts.
How to Earn Attention and Trust When Everyone is Tuned Out
- WHO: Tim Washer (Comedy Writer/Producer, Ridiculous Media)
- WHAT: How to Earn Attention and Trust When Everyone is Tuned Out
- WHEN: Thursday, September 15 @ 12:20 – 12:50pm ET
- WHY: Join funny man Tim Washer as he shares improv and comedy writing techniques that marketers can apply to revitalize creative ideation and strategic planning. “The most powerful way to cut through the noise is to connect through humor and humility,” and in this session, you’ll learn how to do so while maintaining credibility on pandemic-impacted budgets.
How Constantly Curious Brands Dare to Do Different & Grow in Value
- WHO: Jon Burkhart (Founder, TBC Global), Michiel Schoonhoven (Founder, NXTLI)
- WHAT: How Constantly Curious Brands Dare To Do Different & Grow In Value
- WHEN: Thursday, September 15 @ 3 – 3-30pm ET
- WHY: Get your wanderlust flowing with a battle of the brands from across the globe. Burkhart and Schoonhoven, a dynamic duo, will draw on industry experience from 31 countries. By breaking down their best-in-class content marketing examples from around the globe, the pair will provide an inside look at the concept of loyalty-building “kinetic content” as well as best practices when it comes to “firecracker questions” and smarter storytelling.
What other Content Marketing World sessions are you planning to attend? Let us know @thestudio_ID!
>> Book a time to chat 💬